We offer entertaining and professional holidays in Lithuania and abroad and event organization services.
We will arrange your entire event. We recommend our exclusive product, the yacht regatta, when we divide your colleagues into the ships and compete with each other.
Trust your troubles for us!
A boat regatta is an event where you want to create a break from the daily routine or organize an unusual event. It is safe, but it can be an active way of spending your free time.
Regattas recreate the two ships (the more fun it is), up to 8 people can be seated, you can prepare food on board, stay at night and, of course, swim!
We can organize races everywhere where there are water and ships (sailing yachts), but we certainly recommend Klaipeda region and the Curonian Lagoon.
We usually recommend a two-day (one night) event.
- 10.00 - Arrival at the ship, breakfast at the port restaurant.
- 11.00 - 11.30 - familiarization with masters, rules of conduct on board. The exit Sailing training-training how to operate a ship - work with sails, armor, motor, understand names and commands.
- 13.30 - 14.30 - Lunch depending on the place
- 14.30 - 18.00 - Yacht Racing. The crew manages the ships under the supervision of the masters.
- 18.00 - Finish. Winner places are announced. Diploma deliveries and prize winners.
Evening and overnight stay
- 09.00 - Breakfast in the boat or restaurant
- 11.00 - 12.30 - Recreation (swimming) to the harbor
- Go home
The price of the event consists of:
- Ship prices
- Organization of the event (catering, lodging, transport, prizes)
- Your shouts
- Minimum price for one vessel and one voyage from 670 Eur plus VAT (for 8 persons without transport to vessels and without board). For accurate calculations